Make your voice heard!
This year the SEFI (European Society for Engineering Education) Annual Conference will be organised at Budapest University of Technology and Economics between 16th and 19th of September. As a part of the conference, BEST Budapest will organise a session for university students, where they can discuss their opinion about a given topic.
The discussion will be in English, with the participation of international students.
Good to know
- The topic: Motivation of students in STEM Education
- What motivates students to join engineering education
- What motivates / demotivates them during their education
- (STEM: Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)
- Date & place:
- Tuesday, 17th September, 2pm – 4pm at K121
- By this form
- Deadline: 16th September 23:00
- Maximum number of participants: 20
In case of high number of applications students of BME are prefered!
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail: email@example.com
For more information just visit http://www.sefi2019.eu/ .